Thursday, March 1, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to Kouros' blog;I have established my personal blog to express my thoughts and information about persia-Iran and would like to share them with you. For this aim, I will get help from published articles, poems, novels, proverbs, photos, videos and etc. to explane my thoughts as much as possible beside my personal texts. I will be very appreciated if you share your thoughts with me as well.So for start it would be good to be sure that I am alive and awake!!Wake up, Wake up!!wake up, wake upthis night is gonewake upabandon abandoneven your dear selfabandonthere is an idiotin our market placeselling a precious soulif you doubt my wordget up this momentand head for the market nowdon't listen to trickerydon't listen to the witchesdon't wash blood with bloodfirst turn yourself upside downempty yourself like a cup of winethen fill to the brim with the essence a voice is descendingfrom the heavensa healer is comingif you desire healinglet yourself fall illlet yourself fall illA Poem by Rumi